- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 cups whole milk
- Salt and white pepper
- 3/4 cup freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 1 pint oysters (preferably Louisiana), with liquor
- 1 dozen medium-size, shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 pound peeled crawfish tails
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Melt the butter in a skillet over high heat. Stir in the flour and cook, stirring constantly, for 1 minute. Whisk in the milk, a little at a time, then season with salt and pepper. Bring the mixture to a boil and then reduce the heat to medium-low. Simmer for 4 to 6 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in 1/2 cup of the cheese.
- In a bowl combine the oysters, shrimp and crawfish, and season with salt and pepper. Stir in the milk mixture, season, and mix well. Lightly grease 12 individual pie tins. Spoon the mixture into each pie tin and sprinkle each with the remaining cheese. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until bubbly. Remove from oven and serve warm.
Eggplant And Seafood Au Gratin
Whole Roasted Ribeye Roast With A Three Potato And Goat Cheese Gratin
Creole Spiced Seafood Gazpacho
Seafood Bread Bowl
Fritto Misto-mixed Deep Fried Seafood
Seafood Seviche Tacos
The Latin Quarterís Seafood Ceviche
Emerilized Seafood Lo Mein
Seafood And Sausage With Essence Cream Sauce